IAGP online version will be held on a professional virtual platform (OnAir) using Zoom where keynote sessions, symposia, workshop, free paper presentations and panel discussion will be held.
Opening of the virtual platform: July 15th
Online General Information
On-site speakers and online speakers will present alternatively throughout the conference period. Presentations from on-site speakers will be streamed on the virtual platform, called “OnAir”.
Session talks will run through the Zoom app available from the virtual platform. Sessions will be in real time.
Two different Zoom formats will be used for the presentations:
Zoom webinar: for plenary, symposia, panel discussions and free paper presentations
Zoom workshop: for workshops
In the webinar format: participants will be able to watch the presentation and listen to the presenter. Questions will be asked written through the live Q&A tool from Zoom. Participants will not be visible nor able to speak.
In the workshop format: participants will be able to watch the presentation and listen to the presenter. Questions will be asked orally by unmuting and switching on the camera. Participants will be visible and able to speak.
All sessions (except workshops) will be recorded and available for all registered attendees after the conference on the virtual platform.
Online attendees will also have the opportunity to view the Poster gallery or simply connect with other attendees through the Meeting hub.
Pro-Tips for best use
of the OnAir platform
- Check our Introduction Video to OnAIR virtual platform and its main features.
- For a better experience, we recommend using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Opera browsers. The virtual platform will also work on recently updated browsers from Mac or PC such as Safari or Firefox but some features could be altered. The virtual platform does not work with Internet Explorer.
- The virtual platform is designed for desktop and laptop computers, not for mobile.
- Check your internet connection, bandwidth requirements – 2.0 Mbps up – 4.0 Mbps down for optimal use. You can test the speed of your internet connection here.
- Some VPN, Firewalls or company restrictions might interfere with some platform functionalities. Make sure that you can switch them off if you face technical issues.
- Anytime during the conference, you will be able to contact us via the live chat support.
- You can run some tests from these 2 links below. It will scan your audio/video settings and will tell you if your device is compatible for audio/video streaming.
On-Site General Information
For Hybrid session On-site speakers and online speakers will present alternatively throughout the conference period. Presentations from online speakers will be streamed on a large screen in each session room. The questions from on-site participants will be asked loudly.
All on-site attendees have also access to the online platform.
IAGP organisers are closely monitoring the health situation and will implement the necessary measures to ensure maximum safety for participants, in compliance with applicable Italian regulations. These measures will incorporate the recommendations of the most recent health protocols.