How does it work?
When you are on the main page in OnAir platform, on the right side you may see the tab with the Meeting Hub. Click on the “View” button and the new window will pop up.
You will see a list of all participants in alphabetical order on the left-hand side. You have two options how to search for other attendees:
- Basic Filter – allows you to filter attendees by name or organization.
- Advanced Filter – allows you to filter attendees by more than two attributes.
- Indicator for Online Attendees – allows you to filter attendees which are currently logged in and online.
- You may not find a participant or see the full name of a participant. It might happen that the participant has selected the option not to share the contact details at all or do not wish to share the last name.
- Be careful as the filter is sensitive to accents on names.
- Underneath the attendee’s name, you find which virtual badge he/she has. It should help you to recognize if he/she is a speaker, sponsor, attendee, or staff.
Click on the window with the name of the participant you want to connect with. A large window will open on the right side with the name and profile of the person. Click on “Connect”. The name of the person will appear in the middle in the “Pending” connections and the person will receive a notification.